AERIAL CROP SCOUTING
Your land and your crops are incredibly important – and so is your time. Calculating your decisions at each stage of your crop’s growth can save you time and money by having an eye in the sky over your crops like never before.
HOW IT WORKS
- We’ll visit your land and map out your photo zones on a satellite image using the drone. Each zone covers roughly 20 acres at a height of 400 feet.
- Once the points have been selected, photos are taken of each area, giving you photo coverage of your crops.
- By selecting the subscription service, we will come back every week, two weeks, three weeks or month based on your needs for the season.
- Your photo points are saved so that each time, photos are taken in the exact same spot.
1-5 Zones(Up To 100 Acres)
- For farms up to 100 acres
Each Additional 5 Zones(Every 100 Acres)
- For each 100 acres beyond your first 100
Marketing VideoShow off your farm!
- Whether you are promoting your farm or just want a great video to show your friends and family, let Clayviation highlight your next operation.